- Flights at the airport (ATZ and TSA) can be carried out in accordance with the rules to visual flight (VFR) in VMC, in agreement with AMC Poland.
- Taking flight in uncontrolled area airports Warsaw - Babice without radio communication is prohibited.
- All aircraft performing flight to / from airport Warsaw - Babice or flying in the vicinity of airports must have efficient radio contact with ATS.
- The language used in air-ground communications at the airport Warsaw - Babice is Polish or by prior arrangement English.
- In order to improve the level of safety of flights in the vicinity of airports, airport managers strictly prohibits the use of School flights to / from airport Warsaw-Babice aircraft equipped with not certified engines .
In the area of ATZ Airport are non-performing flights on other than published in the AIP-VFR.
Local procedures and restrictions.
The procedure for landing.
Effective maneuver the straight and circle traffic circuit with a deviation to the north, whose amount is set at 460 m QNH / 360 m QFE (if task and weather conditions allow above mentioned height. Minimum conditions for flights Warsaw airport - Babice, see HERE.
The procedure of departure from the airport.
- Starts from Warsaw - Babice, may be held with the course 102 GEO (099o MAG) or 282 GEO (279o MAG) - depending on the wind direction.
- Moving away from the circle to route traffic circuit are allowed to perform with 1 and 2 turn circle traffic circuit, as indicated AFIS Babice. The height of the circle H = 460 m QNH (360 m QFE).
Noise abatement procedures.
Please note! All arrivals and departures from the airport Warsaw - Babice held at a tangent to the circle at the northern height of not less than 300 m AGL bypassing the built-up areas.