Noise abatement procedures.
Please note! All inlets and departures from the airport Warsaw - Babice are held at a tangent to the circle at the northern height of not less than 300 m AGL bypassing the built-up areas.
By using RWY 10.
- Start and climb to a height of 360 m AGL to the intersection. Powązkowska of Route Torun; turn left on the course 045oMAG and a flight to the Vistula river.
- Before you proceed to the river turn left onto the course 305oMAG. Flight along the western edge of the Vistula River to the north-western edge of Huta "Warsaw-Luccini".
- Turn left at the course 235oMAG and fly along the western edge of the steel mill to the fourth turn onto magnetic heading for a landing.
By using RWY 28.
- Start and climb to a height of 360 m AGL. Turn right on course 055oMAG and fly along the western edge of Huta "Warsaw - Luccini" to the river Vistula.
- Before you proceed to the Vistula river turn right on course 125oMAG. Flight along the western edge of the Vistula River to the intersection of Route Torun.
- Turn right on course 225oMAG and a flight to the fourth turn onto magnetic heading for a landing.
Obstacles in the area of a circle traffic circuit:
|No.||Obstacle type||AMSL (m)||GEO||Distance (m)||Lightning|
|2||Zeran Power Plant Chimney||282||64o47'||6450||+|
|3||Office building "Unitra"||181||20o06'||1580||+|
The minimum weather conditions of Warsaw – Babice Airport for visual flight (arrivals and departures).
|Cloud base (m)||Visibility (km)||Cloud base (m)||Visibility (km)|